Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When I'm bored, I dress up my baby...


I think it's clear from these pictures that Nolan loves to be put in outfits, propped up on pillows on our bed, and have a camera flashing in his face. Doesn't everyone? Don't worry, I don't do this to him every day or anything (though I kind of think I should), I just saw that this little uniform wasn't going to fit for too much longer, and since Jeremy and Julianne gave us a little baseball glove and ball when they came to visit, I thought it was necessary to make Nolan strike a pose. For the record though, I did not raise his arm in that first picture, he has decided on his own to be a right-handed pitcher. Jesse is not upset about this.
We've gotten a lot of really cute, super tiny outfits as gifts, so be looking for more photos of me driving my baby nuts with little photo shoots...he's taking a nap right now, but he has no idea what's coming to him when he wakes up!
~Laura

No comments: