Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bubbles


Ignore the dates on the photos...these pictures are from this afternoon! Nolan is starting to really enjoy bathtime and only really cries when we take him out because he hates being cold! (We're thinking about moving somewhere tropical to please him...) Jesse scrubbed him down while I took some pictures. Look at that big tummy in the first shot! I love staring at him right after a bath because his hair is always super curly and smells great and he's so incredibly smooth. Fresh baby!
Jesse is studying hard for finals in between laughing at Nolan's expressive faces and squeaks (he's trying to find his voice). He'll wrap things up at school next Wednesday the 7th, and then we'll be packing up to go home to NJ for the summer. I will be working my last official day at WFU this Friday and then I will be a stay at home mom for real! I'm so excited!
~Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! I love the first picture...he makes the funniest faces.Did you see your baby pictures next to his..he looks just like you!I can't wait until you bring the peanut home.

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember some picutres of Jesse very similar to this except he always had hs mouth wide open screeming because he definitely did not like baths - expecially when he was forced to bath with cousin Joey who was a splashing maniac!
Nolan is adorable!!
Love - Any Wendy - from beautiful Park City Utah (supposed to be working but am not!)