Sunday, January 18, 2009

fun weekend

This past Friday was my birthday and I think it might have been my best ever! (I don't say that every year, I promise) It was very relaxing and fun and I spent it with my two favorite people:

For some odd reason I decided to turn the lights out tonight and give Nolan a headlamp and flashlight to play with (yes, we have a headlamp and we keep it on our closet door, just in case???)...anyway, he loved playing with them.

On Saturday my sweet, sweet, amazing friends cooked up a delicious brunch for me and I felt so loved by them. Keelen hosted and whipped up some amazing pumpkin pancakes (my favorite!)

Jesse's amazing gift to me was a new camera which I am LOVING and learning how to use so that I can catch Nolan in the action. The good news (or bad news depending on how much you like seeing our faces) is that I have been taking a ton of pictures and I'll probably be posting them as I go. So, you're welcome (or, I'm sorry...whichever)...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These pictures are incredibly awesome. They are so much better than all of the other ones you've posted. Good thing your birthday was a couple days ago!